Akilpo Ishinca Trek
- Tour Plan
- More Information
- Similar Tours
- All Cooking equipments
- All meals included
- Certified professional trekking guide
- First aid kit, supplementary oxygen, radio.
- Mountain cook
- Private transportation round trip
- Trip briefing one day before the Trek
- Unlimited bottled water
- Huascaran National Park Entrance Fee
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal equipment/accessories for the trip
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Sleeping Bag
- The first breakfast and last dinner
- Tips to guide and driver
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
Departure at 6 am, Driving: 1,5 hours
Trail Note: 6 hours’ trek/elevation change (+888m ), distance (9km), Trailhead (3500 m), Campsite (4380m)
Meals included: Snacks, Luch & Dines
Highlight: Honcocpampa ruins, Yuracyacu waterfall, immense valley, extensive ancestral high Andean forest, great campsite.
Lake Akilpo - Ishinca
Start at: 7 am Campsite arrival: 2-3 pm
Trail Note: 6 hours’ trek/elevation change (+661m /-661m ), distance (8km), campsite (4380m), highest point (5041m)
Meals included: Breakfast,snacks, Luch & Diner
Highlight: stunning Akilpo Lake, Panoramic view at Urus pass, over 10 snow-capped mountains to see, perfect campsite to enjoy the sunset.
Milluacocha Lake- return to Huaraz
Start at: 7 am arrival back to Huaraz: 3-4 pm
Trail Note: 6 hours’ trek/elevation change (+248m /-1178m ), distance (14km), the highest point (4628m)
Meals included: snacks & Lunch
Highlight: emerald Milluacocha lake, impressive Tocllaraju, and Palcaraju mountains, Ishinca valley, the Andean village of Collon.
There are no comments yet.