- Tour Plan
- More Information
- Similar Tours
- First aid kit, supplementary oxygen, radio.
- Full board in the mountain hut (meals + bed in bunkbed)
- Private transportation round trip
- Accommodation in Huaraz
- Climbing equipment
- Climbing gear
- Huascaran National Park Entrance Fee
- Last dinner
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal equipment/accessories for the trip
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Sleeping Bag
- The first breakfast and last dinner
- Tips to guide and driver
Pisco Mountain climb (3days / 2 nights )
Best season: May-Sept
climbing route: southwest ridge
- Day 1
- Day 2
- DAY 3
Huaraz / Cebollapampa (3,900m) /Refugio Peru (4,675m)
Private transfer from Huaraz to Cebollapampa base camp. Travel time is approximately 3 hours driving. From Cebollapampa, we start the ascent with a trek to the next campsite at Refugio Peru.
Refugio Perú (4,675m) / Pisco SW Summit (5,752m) / Refugio Perú (4,675m)
The ascent to the summit is undertaken early & then traverse the glacier a few hours after crossing the rocky part. After the long climb, our professional guide leads the group to the summit. The decline that lasts 3 hours goes back to the Refugio.
Refugio Perú (4,675m) / Laguna 69 (4,625m) / Cebolllapampa (3,900m) / Huaraz
The return path leads to one of the most beautiful glacial lakes of the site, Laguna 69 (optional). Following the enjoyment, we return to the Cebollapampa, from where we will return to Huaraz with our private transport.