- Tour Plan
- More Information
- Similar Tours
- All Cooking equipments
- All meals included
- Camping equipment
- Certified professional trekking guide
- Donkeys and muleteers
- First aid kit, supplementary oxygen, radio.
- Private transportation round trip
- Trip briefing one day before the Trek
- Unlimited drinkable water
- Huascaran National Park Entrance Fee
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal equipment/accessories for the trip
- Personal expenses
- Sleeping Bag
- The first breakfast and last dinner
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- Day 3
Departure from Huaraz at 6 am, Driving: 1 hour
Trail Note: 4 hours’ + 2-3 h optional, trek/elevation change (+192m ), distance (8.5km), Trailhead (3840 m), Campsite (4032m)
Meals included: Snacks, Luch & Diner
Highlight: Andean village of Llupa, Quillcayhuanca valley, Cayesh valley.
Start at 7 am, Campsite arrival: 2-3 pm
Trail Note: 6 hours’ trek/elevation change (+848m ), distance (8km), campsite (4880m)
Meals included: Breakfast, snacks, Luch & Diner
Highlight: glittering Tullpacocha Lake, green Cuchillacocha lake, several snow-capped mountains to see, perfect campsite to enjoy panoramic views.
Trek Start - End: 7 am - 2-3 pm, Tour en in Huaraz 3-4 pm
Trail Note: 6 hours’ trek/elevation change (+197m /-1232m ), distance (8km), the highest point (5077m)
Meals included: snacks, Luch
Highlight: Splendid view from the Chocu Pass, more than seven snow-capped mountains to see, Cujup valley.